- User Adoption Justifies ROI: The emphasis in mobile is not necessarily some quantifiable contribution to bottom-line. User adoption is really the metric to focalize on.
- User-friendly is now User Delight: In mobile we are seeking the 'User Delight' experience. This is an important distinction because mobile users are highly prone to totally disengage given a less than ideal experience.
- Take Baby Steps: Enterprise mobility is very complex. An incremental approach to adoption is an imperative element in ensuring a successful outcome.
- Focus on User Needs: Although this seems like an intuitive concept, more often than not the common approach revolves around providing users what IT thinks or believes users need.
- Create a Common UX: A nebulous concept at best but for a mobility project this is a critical point of departure. A common UX across all mobility engagement entities creates mobile experience brand awareness which, from the marketing standpoint, establishes the desired identity across myriad mobile platforms, form factors and devices.
Here is the link to the 7 minute interview: